Entry points are enabled:
- Simón Bolívar International Airport, Maiquetía, La Guaira state.
- Arturo Michelena International Airport, Valencia, Carabobo state.
- La Chinita International Airport, Maracaibo, Zulia state.
- Luisa Cáceres de Arismendi National Airport, Barinas state: Maiquetía-Barinas-Maiquetía route.
Commercial air operations are authorized for the transfer of passengers between the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and the countries of Turkey, Russia, Mexico, Bolivia, Panama, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Spain, Portugal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Federative Republic of Brazil in accordance with NOTAM NC0693/22 and A0292/22.
- Land borders remain closed except for cargo transport.
1. Border between Colombia and Venezuela
The border is open and commercial exchange between both nations is allowed, allowing the entry of cargo vehicles (gandolas) with Venezuelan products to Colombia and Colombian products to Venezuela, through the Francisco de Paula Santander International Bridge that connects the towns of Cúcuta and Urena; They will also cross the Simón Bolīvar International Bridge, a union between Cúcuta and San Antonio del Táchira.
The commercial opening takes place under strict biosecurity protocol that includes the disinfection of trucks and merchandise, as well as the presentation of the vaccination card against COVID-19.
- Francisco de Paula Santander International Bridge enabled from 06:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Simón Bolívar International Bridge enabled from 06:00 am to 08:00 pm
Requirements for entry and exit:
- Present identity document and vaccination card against covid-19.
2. Pedestrian Corridor
A corridor is enabled for the passage of children and adolescents who reside in the border area and study in the Colombian towns of Puerto Santander and Villa del Rosario.
Requirements for crossing the Pedestrian Corridor:
Present identity document and vaccination card against covid-19.
3. Border between Brazil and Venezuela
Since February 24, 2022, the Venezuela-Brazil border was opened for international tourism.
- Until now, only maritime cargo is allowed through La Guaira, Puerto Cabello and Lake Maracaibo.