Borders closed until September 30, 2021, with exceptions, by air and land borders.
For Nationals and foreign residents on a regular basis, there are no restrictions, but there are requirements for their entry.
For foreign, restrictions with exceptions:
1. Parents or children of foreign nationality of a Chilean or foreign person regularly residing in the national territory, who were born abroad, who enter as tourists, duly accredited;
2. Personnel sent to Chile by other States or International Organizations to provide humanitarian aid or international cooperation duly accepted by Chile;
3. Those who carry diplomatic or official visas issued by the Ministry of Foreign Relations of Chile;
4. Foreign persons who have a marriage bond or a civil union agreement with a Chilean or foreign person regularly residing in the national territory, celebrated in Chile, who enter as tourists, duly accredited;
5. Foreigners who have a marriage bond or a civil union agreement with a Chilean or foreign woman regularly residing in the national territory, celebrated abroad, who enter as tourists, carrying a safe-conduct from the respective consulate.
6. Foreign persons for urgent business management reasons, attending to the convenience or utility that they report to the country;
7. Those who are holders of diplomatic or official passports or are international officials, with authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
8. Those carriers of safe-conduct, etc.
• They must also meet the requirements for entry.
• For more information, it is suggested to consult the following page:
Submitted by email@example.com on